3D Show Requirements
* Good Blackout!
* Seating for audience
* Tables and power for our equipment
* Large enough room for audience
Download the above layout here : layout
The following images are from a number of different schools, showing different arrangements of the equipment. As you can see, we are very flexible and as long as the room is dark and large enough we will be able to make it work.
Images of shows can be found here : Gallery
Our system includes the following equipment :
3D Screen :
2.4m x 1.8m demountable 3D screen
A pair of NEC DLP projectors in a stacker and fitted with polarising filters.
Apple MacPro with 512MB graphics card.
Apple 15" MacBook Pro.
15" Speakers rated at 300w
If you have any questions about our requirements please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- New analysis yields improvements in a classic 3-D imaging technique
- Understanding the past and predicting the future by looking across space and time
- Driving and hands-free talking lead to spike in errors: UAlberta study
- New research shows that potatoes provide one of the best nutritional values per penny
- Researchers identify first drug targets in childhood genetic tumor disorder
- June 2013 LITHOSPHERE now online
- Facial-recognition technology proves its mettle
- New fluorescent tools for cancer diagnosis
- Modulating the immune system to combat metastatic cancer
- JCI early table of contents for May 24, 2013