The Digital Learning Foundation is an educational charity dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning while inspiring, motivating and making it fun.
On this site you will find information about our school activities, development programs for higher education, research, and events. You will also find free resources, links to free for educational use programs and help on using and integrating them.
As an educational charity we depend on your support, and there are many ways to do this - get involved, book a show, donate, sponsor, share resources, or just contact us and tell us how you would like to help.
Charitable Status + Objectives :
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Scottish Charity, SC036588, and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280, whose charitable objectives are:
- to promote the advancement of learning through the use of digital tools, innovative technologies and integrated teaching methods.
- to provide advice, assistance and support to learning institutions and individual students of all ages.
- to conduct research into the impact of these new technologies and to publish the results for the public benefit.
Joseph McGrath : Chairman
Gail Lavery : Secretary
Jon S Ritchie : Treasurer
Presenters, Developers & Volunteers :
Phil Lavery : CEO, Presenter, Show and Software Development, Admin.
Moyra Campbell : Show Development
Robert Osfield : Software Development
There are a number of ways to contact us depending on the nature of your enquiry. To receive the fastest response, please use one of the email addresses given below.
Please note, to reduce spam please replace "at" with the @ character before using.
For bookings :
bookings "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To make a donation, become a sponsor, offer to share resources or other form of support :
support "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To receive help with, or further information on one of our programs :
help "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
By post to:
The Digital Learning Foundation
4 Carlung House
+44(0) 7811 445657
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Virtual Star Party – March 9, 2014
- Historic SpaceX Landing Leg Rocket and Dragon Bound for Station Check Fires Engines at T Minus 1 Week
- Watch a Bright Star Disappear Behind the Moon Monday Night
- NASA Lunar Orbiter snaps Spectacular Images of Yutu Moon Rover driving around Chang’e-3 Lander
- Weekly Space Hangout – March 7, 2014: Cosmos Premiere & NASA Budget
- Mapping the behavior of charges in correlated spin-orbit coupled materials
- IBS and bloating: When the gut microbiota gets out of balance
- More than just bacteria: The importance of microbial diversity in gut health and disease
- Targeted drug may prolong survival of patients with cervical cancer
- Farm salmon pose clear reproductive threat to wild gene pools
- Stem cell study opens door to undiscovered world of biology
- UNC researchers create new tool to unravel the mysteries of metastasis
- U of M-led study finds herbivores can offset loss of plant biodiversity in grassland
- Atomically thin solar cells
- Spread of antibiotic resistance understood by unravelling bacterial secretion system