The Digital Learning Foundation is an educational charity dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning while inspiring, motivating and making it fun.
On this site you will find information about our school activities, development programs for higher education, research, and events. You will also find free resources, links to free for educational use programs and help on using and integrating them.
As an educational charity we depend on your support, and there are many ways to do this - get involved, book a show, donate, sponsor, share resources, or just contact us and tell us how you would like to help.
Charitable Status + Objectives :
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Scottish Charity, SC036588, and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280, whose charitable objectives are:
- to promote the advancement of learning through the use of digital tools, innovative technologies and integrated teaching methods.
- to provide advice, assistance and support to learning institutions and individual students of all ages.
- to conduct research into the impact of these new technologies and to publish the results for the public benefit.
Joseph McGrath : Chairman
Gail Lavery : Secretary
Jon S Ritchie : Treasurer
Presenters, Developers & Volunteers :
Phil Lavery : CEO, Presenter, Show and Software Development, Admin.
Moyra Campbell : Show Development
Robert Osfield : Software Development
There are a number of ways to contact us depending on the nature of your enquiry. To receive the fastest response, please use one of the email addresses given below.
Please note, to reduce spam please replace "at" with the @ character before using.
For bookings :
bookings "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To make a donation, become a sponsor, offer to share resources or other form of support :
support "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To receive help with, or further information on one of our programs :
help "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
By post to:
The Digital Learning Foundation
4 Carlung House
+44(0) 7811 445657
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Cloud Chamber Particles
- The Particle at the End of the Universe : Sean Carroll
- Demystifying Mass : Sean Carroll
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Stitching a drone’s view of the world into 3D maps as it flies
- Menopause reversal restores periods and produces fertile eggs
- First superatom molecules pave way for new breed of electronics
- Boozy primates seek out nectar with the highest alcohol content
- UK’s £1 billion cut to carbon storage could cost £30 billion
- Diseases that run in families not all down to genes, study shows
- Fungus a possible precursor of severe respiratory diseases in pigs
- Opened up new channels for antibacterial therapies to combat respiratory infections
- Thinking inside the box -- How our brain puts the world in order
- New sun cream compound offers unprecedented protection against UVA radiation
- Breastfeeding alters maternal metabolism and protects against diabetes
- Female birds call the shots in divorce
- Single camera can capture high quality facial performance
- Adaptive rendering method reduces discolored pixels in photo-realistic images
- New method reconstructs highly detailed 3-D eyes from a single photograph