The Digital Learning Foundation is an educational charity dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning while inspiring, motivating and making it fun.
On this site you will find information about our school activities, development programs for higher education, research, and events. You will also find free resources, links to free for educational use programs and help on using and integrating them.
As an educational charity we depend on your support, and there are many ways to do this - get involved, book a show, donate, sponsor, share resources, or just contact us and tell us how you would like to help.
Charitable Status + Objectives :
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Scottish Charity, SC036588, and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280, whose charitable objectives are:
- to promote the advancement of learning through the use of digital tools, innovative technologies and integrated teaching methods.
- to provide advice, assistance and support to learning institutions and individual students of all ages.
- to conduct research into the impact of these new technologies and to publish the results for the public benefit.
Joseph McGrath : Chairman
Gail Lavery : Secretary
Jon S Ritchie : Treasurer
Presenters, Developers & Volunteers :
Phil Lavery : CEO, Presenter, Show and Software Development, Admin.
Moyra Campbell : Show Development
Robert Osfield : Software Development
There are a number of ways to contact us depending on the nature of your enquiry. To receive the fastest response, please use one of the email addresses given below.
Please note, to reduce spam please replace "at" with the @ character before using.
For bookings :
bookings "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To make a donation, become a sponsor, offer to share resources or other form of support :
support "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To receive help with, or further information on one of our programs :
help "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
By post to:
The Digital Learning Foundation
4 Carlung House
+44(0) 7811 445657
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- The Particle at the End of the Universe : Sean Carroll
- Demystifying Mass : Sean Carroll
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- Watch Live as Astronomers Look for Object ‘G2′ in Observing Run Webcast from the Keck Observatory
- Rosetta Watches Comet 67P Tumbling Through Space
- Astronauts Keep an Eye on Tropical Storm Arthur from the Space Station
- Ancient Asteroid Impacts Left Serpentine Traces On Vesta: Study
- NASA’s Carbon Observatory Blasts off on Workhorse Delta II to Measure Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Gas and Watch Earth Breathe
- Sweet genes
- A young star's age can be gleamed from nothing but sound waves
- New satellite data like an ultrasound for baby stars
- Gene discovered that activates stem cells for organ regeneration in Planarians
- Smithsonian scientist and collaborators revise timeline of human origins
- Controversial clues of 2 'Goldilocks planets' that might support life are proven false
- Columbia researchers observe tunable quantum behavior in bilayer graphene
- Doing something is better than doing nothing for most people, study shows
- Discovery expands search for Earth-like planets
- Oklahoma quakes induced by wastewater injection, study finds