The Digital Learning Foundation is an educational charity dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning while inspiring, motivating and making it fun.
On this site you will find information about our school activities, development programs for higher education, research, and events. You will also find free resources, links to free for educational use programs and help on using and integrating them.
As an educational charity we depend on your support, and there are many ways to do this - get involved, book a show, donate, sponsor, share resources, or just contact us and tell us how you would like to help.
Charitable Status + Objectives :
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Scottish Charity, SC036588, and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280, whose charitable objectives are:
- to promote the advancement of learning through the use of digital tools, innovative technologies and integrated teaching methods.
- to provide advice, assistance and support to learning institutions and individual students of all ages.
- to conduct research into the impact of these new technologies and to publish the results for the public benefit.
Joseph McGrath : Chairman
Gail Lavery : Secretary
Jon S Ritchie : Treasurer
Presenters, Developers & Volunteers :
Phil Lavery : CEO, Presenter, Show and Software Development, Admin.
Moyra Campbell : Show Development
Robert Osfield : Software Development
There are a number of ways to contact us depending on the nature of your enquiry. To receive the fastest response, please use one of the email addresses given below.
Please note, to reduce spam please replace "at" with the @ character before using.
For bookings :
bookings "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To make a donation, become a sponsor, offer to share resources or other form of support :
support "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
To receive help with, or further information on one of our programs :
help "at" digitallearningfoundation.org
By post to:
The Digital Learning Foundation
4 Carlung House
+44(0) 7811 445657
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Carnival of Space #350
- Video: Carolyn Porco Discusses Her Life at Saturn
- Easter Sunday Space Station Rendezvous and Berthing for SpaceX Dragon Freighter Successful
- Echoes of Chelyabinsk: Another Fireball Explodes Over Russia
- SpaceX Makes Strides Towards 1st Stage Falcon Rocket Recovery during Space Station Launch
- Regulating legal marijuana could be guided by lessons from alcohol and tobacco, study says
- New material coating technology mimics nature's lotus effect
- Ginseng can treat and prevent influenza and RSV, researcher finds
- Teachers' scare tactics may lead to lower exam scores
- Mental illness not usually linked to crime, research finds
- A new key to unlocking the mysteries of physics? Quantum turbulence
- People selectively remember the details of atrocities that absolve in-group members
- Amino-functionalized carbon nanotubes act as a carrier for nerve growth factor
- Why alcoholism saps muscle strength
- New approach may help manage the most troubling symptoms of dementia, lessen use of drugs