3D : Bring them back ALIVE!
This new 3D show takes audience involvement even further, by using voting pads to make decisions that determine what happens next. BTBA is a Biomedical show that explains how the body works by using both real medical 3D data and simplified 3D models. The show raises a number of ethical issues that are then discussed in the follow on debate. Multi-media presentations on the topic "What it means to be HUMAN" are then submitted for a digital media competition.
Target P7 - S1.
Time : Double Period + competition
More details soon.
We have 20 free days to allocate on a first come basis!
If you are interested in BTBA, and are a school located in Scotland, then please contact us as soon as possible!
Medical and technology advances will soon challenge the definition of what it means to be human, are we ready to make informed decisions?
What The Future Holds :
Prosthetics Now :
The Future of Surgery :
Growing Organs and Regeneration :
Fighting Cancer :
The Brain :
Lifestyle And Health :
Synthetic Life :
Modelling Life With Medical Animation :
What Does It Mean To Be Human?
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- First drug to improve heart failure mortality in over a decade
- Death highest in heart failure patients admitted in January, on Friday, and overnight
- Heart failure accelerates male 'menopause'
- New analysis yields improvements in a classic 3-D imaging technique
- Understanding the past and predicting the future by looking across space and time
- Driving and hands-free talking lead to spike in errors: UAlberta study
- New research shows that potatoes provide one of the best nutritional values per penny
- Researchers identify first drug targets in childhood genetic tumor disorder
- June 2013 LITHOSPHERE now online
- Facial-recognition technology proves its mettle