The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- First drug to improve heart failure mortality in over a decade
- Death highest in heart failure patients admitted in January, on Friday, and overnight
- Heart failure accelerates male 'menopause'
- New analysis yields improvements in a classic 3-D imaging technique
- Understanding the past and predicting the future by looking across space and time
- Driving and hands-free talking lead to spike in errors: UAlberta study
- New research shows that potatoes provide one of the best nutritional values per penny
- Researchers identify first drug targets in childhood genetic tumor disorder
- June 2013 LITHOSPHERE now online
- Facial-recognition technology proves its mettle