Educational Podcasts : Science
You might think this podcast would be all about SETI and its search for intelligent life out there somewhere... well no, this is a good general science resource that tries to be topical and fun, without dumbing down, but still suitable for most secondary school students
One of my favourite science podcasts.
Are we alone : web page or
To be added :
Science in Action
Silicon Valley Astronomy Lectures
The Royal Society
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- New IMAX Super Short: Galaxies Across Space and Time
- Astonishing Hi-Resolution Satellite Views of the Destruction from the Moore, Oklahoma Tornado
- The Ring Nebula is Really a Football-Shaped Jelly Donut
- Awesome View of the Active Pavlov Volcano, as Seen from the Space Station
- With Russian Meteor Fresh In Everyone’s Memory, ESA Opens An Asteroid Monitoring Center
- Hormone replacement therapy -- clarity at last!
- ACP issues recommendations for management of high blood glucose in hospitalized patients
- King Richard III found in 'untidy lozenge-shaped grave'
- Consumers largely underestimating calorie content of fast food
- Statin use is linked to increased risk of developing diabetes, warn researchers
- Future doctors unaware of their obesity bias
- UEA scientists make breast cancer advance that turns previous thinking on its head
- New microsphere-based methods for detecting HIV antibodies
- Heart healthy lifestyle may cut kidney disease patients' risk of kidney failure
- New insights contradict promising Alzheimer's research