“Art is a tool of empowerment and social change, and I consider myself blessed to be able to create and use my work to promote health reform, bring awareness about ALS and help others.”
Tony Quan, aka Tempt One
Evan Roth's projects are deeply rooted in the Urban Graffiti movement. However, this low cost eye tracking technology, could have a much wider use, particularly in education.
Evan Roth Links :
Light Writing Links :
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- NASA Engineer Answers 4-Year-Old’s Questions With a Personal Video
- Astrophoto: Gorgeous Panorama of the Orion & Horsehead Nebulae and Orion’s Belt
- Space Station Astronauts Land Tonight — Here’s How To Watch Live
- Real Images From NASA Show the ‘Cosmos’ as a Space-Time Odyssey
- Astronomy Cast Ep. 337: Photometry
- York U astronomer maps out Earth's place in the universe among 'Council of Giants'
- Genetics may explain high-functioning senior athletes with hip abnormalities
- Total hip replacement surgery safe for nonagenarian patients
- Major League Baseball players win more games following Tommy John surgery
- Study finds no greater injury risk on artificial playing surfaces
- Patients with metabolic disorder may face higher complication risk following total joint replacement
- Study: MLB pitchers don't regain performance level after Tommy John surgery
- Postoperative 'doctor shopping' linked to higher narcotic use among orthopaedic patients
- Statins may lower blood clot risk following joint replacement surgery
- Hip, knee replacements may boost cardiovascular health in osteoarthritis patients