The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- No danger of cancer through gene therapy virus
- British women 50 percent less likley to recieve treatment for common menopausal symptoms
- U-M researcher and colleagues predict possible record-setting Gulf of Mexico 'dead zone'
- The rhythm of the Arctic summer
- Staging system in ALS shows potential tracks of disease progression, Penn study finds
- Antioxidant shows promise in Parkinson's disease
- Maturitas publishes 2013 update on diagnosis and management of osteoporosis
- New research backs theory that genetic 'switches' play big role in human evolution
- Unusual supernova is doubly unusual for being perfectly normal
- 'Ugly' finding: Unattractive workers suffer more