WideWindow Config Files
Addition to Configuration files to control pixel depth and anti-aliasing :
The window configuration file has been updated to include control for setting pixel depth using the DEPTH_SIZE setting. By default this should now be 24, but can also be changed to 16 or 32 bit as required.
Anti-aliasing can now be set by changing the SAMPLES value from the default of 2 to a higher value, however increasing this value may have an impact on performance.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- City slicker or country bumpkin
- Origins of 'The Hoff' crab revealed
- Older males make better fathers says new research on beetles
- Research shows moves to ban pay-to-delay deals are justified
- Scientists discover new details about rice blast, a deadly plant fungus
- The discerning fruit fly: Linking brain-cell activity and behavior in smell recognition
- Key protein is linked to circadian clocks, helps regulate metabolism
- Twice weekly iron supplementation to pregnant women as effective as a daily regime
- Male on male consensual sex and sexual assault common in South Africa
- Immunity mechanism discovered