Already, more than 25,000 young people have experienced one of our 3D shows, workshops, digital media competitions or other activities.
We are researching, developing and evaluating the use of new tools and the results will be made available on this site.
All of our shows are designed to support the curriculum.
On this site you can find out about our shows, workshops, challenges and other activities, as well as resources and free applications.
If you or your school would like more information or to book one of our activities, our contact information is here. We will then contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- First drug to improve heart failure mortality in over a decade
- Death highest in heart failure patients admitted in January, on Friday, and overnight
- Heart failure accelerates male 'menopause'
- New analysis yields improvements in a classic 3-D imaging technique
- Understanding the past and predicting the future by looking across space and time
- Driving and hands-free talking lead to spike in errors: UAlberta study
- New research shows that potatoes provide one of the best nutritional values per penny
- Researchers identify first drug targets in childhood genetic tumor disorder
- June 2013 LITHOSPHERE now online
- Facial-recognition technology proves its mettle