Coming Soon A digital media competition for Primary and Secondary Schools:
Cosmic Tours : The Challenge :
Interstellar Travel Links:
Flying with nature's own fuel
Dr. Marc Millis : Breakthrough Propulsion and Interstellar Travel
Marshall Space Flight Centre : Interstellar Travel Videos
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Wrist fracture significantly raises risk of hip fracture
- New screening strategy to prevent cardiovascular complications in sports
- Snail fever expected to decline in Africa due to climate change
- Obstetric care may differ at rural versus urban hospitals, reports Medical Care
- Scientists and practitioners don't see eye to eye on repressed memory
- Disease, not climate change, fueling frog declines in the Andes, study finds
- Younger, early breast cancer patients often undergo unnecessary staging, imaging procedures at time
- How Wagner's operas held secrets of his disabling migraines and headaches
- Is laughter really the best medicine?
- Should your surname carry a health warning?