Wiki's & Blogs in Education
So you want to be a blogger?
- Building a Strong Online Community (PDF)
CompuMentor's downloadable guide to using blogs, tags, and RSS to broaden your reach.
- Pro Blogging Guide
Michael K. Bergman's comprehensive guide to professional blogging.
- Nonprofits and Weblogs
Nonprofit Online News' introduction to nonprofit blogging.
- Be a More Productive Blogger
A guide to creating successful content from To-Done!
- Make Your Blog More Valuable to Readers
How to Save the World's tips for making your blog truly informative — hence valuable — to your readers.
- Blogging Workflow
How to Save the World's guide to making blogs a real medium for communication.
- Blogging for Beginners Series
Pro Blogger's introduction to the basics of blogging.
- Ten Ways Nonprofits Can Use Blogs
NetSquared offers ideas for your organization's blog.
So what is a wiki....
PBworksi has proved to be invaluable to us.
The new v2 interface is much easier and more powerful and the recent 200x increase in size for both free and premium wiki's will be a huge benefit to schools and charities like us. And the best thing ... no Google Ads, so no surprises that inappropriate content or products are being advertised on your site. However, the new price structure for premium wiki's is no longer as attractive as it has a number of usage restrictions.
Blog on Wiki Patterns :
Cool Lessons :
PLEASE ADD TO THIS LIST :
Use the comments box at the bottom of this page to suggest more links. Will be moderated. Thank you.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Black-white education gap is worsened by unresponsive state policymakers, Baylor study shows
- Protected areas provide African birds with stepping stones to survival
- Danish chemists in molecular chip breakthrough
- Mindfulness can increase wellbeing and reduce stress in school children
- Patients with early arthritis consume less alcohol than controls, regardless of type of arthritis
- Ibrutinib continues strong showing against mantle cell lymphoma
- Drug shows surprising efficacy as treatment for chronic leukemia, mantle cell lymphoma
- Better guidance urgently needed for 'epidemic' of sleep apnea in surgical patients
- Looking at sachet water consumption in Ghana
- Carnegie Mellon researchers identify emotions based on brain activity