DLF Software Projects :
Members page for the ongoing development of Present3D
OsgVolume is currently being developed as part of the JMVP project with Aberdeen Medical School.
SHARE is a realtime collaborative version of Present3D to enable remote teaching and learning within a full 3D stereo environment. Seeking Funds.
Move!T is a midi plugin and interface for Present3D to allow both music and midi hardware to be used to control events within the realtime 3D environment. Seeking Funds.
Some information on building a 3D stereo projection system.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Cloud Chamber Particles
- The Particle at the End of the Universe : Sean Carroll
- Demystifying Mass : Sean Carroll
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Sweet genes
- A young star's age can be gleamed from nothing but sound waves
- New satellite data like an ultrasound for baby stars
- Gene discovered that activates stem cells for organ regeneration in Planarians
- Smithsonian scientist and collaborators revise timeline of human origins
- Controversial clues of 2 'Goldilocks planets' that might support life are proven false
- Columbia researchers observe tunable quantum behavior in bilayer graphene
- Doing something is better than doing nothing for most people, study shows
- Discovery expands search for Earth-like planets
- Oklahoma quakes induced by wastewater injection, study finds