DLF Software Projects :
Members page for the ongoing development of Present3D
OsgVolume is currently being developed as part of the JMVP project with Aberdeen Medical School.
SHARE is a realtime collaborative version of Present3D to enable remote teaching and learning within a full 3D stereo environment. Seeking Funds.
Move!T is a midi plugin and interface for Present3D to allow both music and midi hardware to be used to control events within the realtime 3D environment. Seeking Funds.
Some information on building a 3D stereo projection system.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- SpaceX Makes Strides Towards 1st Stage Falcon Rocket Recovery during Space Station Launch
- SpaceX Dragon Captured on Film in Orbit Over Paris 25 Minutes After Launch
- SpaceX Commercial Dragon Resupply Ship Thunders to Space Bound for ISS and Easter Sunday Berthing – Photo Gallery
- Ancient Martian Life May Be Preserved in Glass
- Weekly Space Hangout – April 18, 2014: Another Earth, Dragon Launch, LADEE Impact
- Counterfeit contraceptives found in South America
- Treating depression in PD patients: New research
- Stanford researchers rethink 'natural' habitat for wildlife
- MRI, on a molecular scale
- Flipping the switch
- Religious music brings benefit to seniors' mental health
- Researchers find 3-million-year-old landscape beneath Greenland ice sheet
- Sun emits a mid-level solar flare
- Researchers question published no-till soil organic carbon sequestration rates
- Finding turns neuroanatomy on its head