DLF Software Projects :
Members page for the ongoing development of Present3D
OsgVolume is currently being developed as part of the JMVP project with Aberdeen Medical School.
SHARE is a realtime collaborative version of Present3D to enable remote teaching and learning within a full 3D stereo environment. Seeking Funds.
Move!T is a midi plugin and interface for Present3D to allow both music and midi hardware to be used to control events within the realtime 3D environment. Seeking Funds.
Some information on building a 3D stereo projection system.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Picture books aren't just fun
- WSU researchers tackle 'virtually ignored' psychological study of spite
- New study finds 2.5 million basketball injuries to high school athletes in 6 seasons
- Cougars' diverse diet helped them survive the Pleistocene mass extinction
- Lower birth weight, less breastfeeding linked to adult inflammation and disease
- Neuroscientists discover brain circuits involved in emotion
- Best practices in communication for the animal world
- Researchers identify link between fetal growth and risk of stillbirth
- Getting at the root of the mountain pine beetle's rapid habitat expansion and forest
- Pain curbs sex drive in female mice, but not in males