DLF Software Projects :
Members page for the ongoing development of Present3D
OsgVolume is currently being developed as part of the JMVP project with Aberdeen Medical School.
SHARE is a realtime collaborative version of Present3D to enable remote teaching and learning within a full 3D stereo environment. Seeking Funds.
Move!T is a midi plugin and interface for Present3D to allow both music and midi hardware to be used to control events within the realtime 3D environment. Seeking Funds.
Some information on building a 3D stereo projection system.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Black-white education gap is worsened by unresponsive state policymakers, Baylor study shows
- Protected areas provide African birds with stepping stones to survival
- Danish chemists in molecular chip breakthrough
- Mindfulness can increase wellbeing and reduce stress in school children
- Patients with early arthritis consume less alcohol than controls, regardless of type of arthritis
- Ibrutinib continues strong showing against mantle cell lymphoma
- Drug shows surprising efficacy as treatment for chronic leukemia, mantle cell lymphoma
- Better guidance urgently needed for 'epidemic' of sleep apnea in surgical patients
- Looking at sachet water consumption in Ghana
- Carnegie Mellon researchers identify emotions based on brain activity