As part of the ongoing Joint Medical Visualisation Project with Aberdeen University, Present3D has now been updated to use Hounsfield Units and allow Colour Look Up Tables (CLUT) to be used. A full version of the above clip in side x side stereo can be downloaded from here:
More information about this project can be found here:
This is a short clip from a side x side stereo movie created with Present3D from a dicom series of CT slices.
A number of full screen stereo movies are available to be downloaded here :
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- This Video Is The Closest You’ll Get To Experiencing Warp Drive
- NASA Engineer Answers 4-Year-Old’s Questions With a Personal Video
- Astrophoto: Gorgeous Panorama of the Orion & Horsehead Nebulae and Orion’s Belt
- Space Station Astronauts Land Tonight — Here’s How To Watch Live
- Real Images From NASA Show the ‘Cosmos’ as a Space-Time Odyssey
- Cancer cells don't take 'drunken' walks through the body
- Gene therapy for lysosomal storage disease shown to be safe and well tolerated
- Power play: Empowered consumers are more likely to switch brands
- Time versus money? Placing a value on buyer's remorse
- Restoring order in the brain
- What's the upside of feeling too sad for chocolate?
- Gift giving 101: When do 'perfect' gifts backfire?
- They're grrrreat! How do brands create loyalty that lasts a lifetime?
- The business of fear: Can our favorite products provide emotional support?
- Excessive deer populations hurt native plant biodiversity