As part of our research visit to CERN, for our LHC 3D show, we were extremely fortunate to be given the opportunity to do a short interview with Prof John Ellis.
This is the first part of series of short interviews from that visit.
You can change the 3D viewing options, by clicking on the 3D button at the bottom of the video.
A gallery of images from the LHC visit can be found here : Gallery
Information about the 3D school show will be available here : LHC 3D School Show
Animation 'The Bottle to Bang'
You will find this and other useful LHC videos on the CERN Document Server.
This page has moved to the development section.
The Public page is here :
We offer an ever growing list of 3D shows, a number of which have associated workshops and digital media competitions. Each of our shows is presented live, using our own interactive 3D software... they are not films!
Clicking on the item title or the "more:" link, will take you to each shows main page. You will find information about the room requirements to host a 3D show here.
More than 25,000 students of all ages have taken part in one of our activities.
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Making memories: Practical quantum computing moves closer to reality
- Detour ahead: Cities, farms reroute animals seeking cooler climes
- Bullying and suicide among youth is a public health problem
- City slicker or country bumpkin
- Origins of 'The Hoff' crab revealed
- Older males make better fathers says new research on beetles
- Research shows moves to ban pay-to-delay deals are justified
- Scientists discover new details about rice blast, a deadly plant fungus
- The discerning fruit fly: Linking brain-cell activity and behavior in smell recognition
- Key protein is linked to circadian clocks, helps regulate metabolism